welcome to kwara football academy
The KFA provides football training, secondary level academic education and a chance for placement with international football clubs for these youths. Hitherto, the academy has been fully funded by the Kwara State Government, we now seek to make the academy self funding. We present to you an opportunity to be part of a great and worthwhile initiative of turning around the lives of youths and giving them a meaningful future. Kwara Football Academy was established in 2005 as a private initiative and with the support of the State Government to amongst other objectives:
- Establish a centre for Youth development using football as the medium of that development.
- Train footballers between the ages of 10 and 21 years to compete favourably with their counterparts at International levels..
- Develop the skills of these footballers such that after graduation, they can pursue a career as professional footballers with International Football Clubs whilst generating revenue in foreign currency for the Academy
- Provide an opportunity for these potential footballers to receive a first class education whilst honing their skills as footballers
- Make Kwara State the ultimate centre for the future development of football in Nigeria.
To position KFA as a premium brand, with standards of quality comparable with the best football academies globally. Our objective is to provide a world class experience for our students which will reflect in their conduct on and off the field of play and or other pursuits they engage in, outside the game in future.
For interested Prospective Applicants of the Kwara Football Academy, online Forms sales will commence on Monday 18th February, 2013.
The Appointed Bank is FIRST BANK PLC and the Amount for the Form is now N6,000.00
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK PLC (NATIONWIDE)
ACCOUNT NAME: KFA/CORE BUSINESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2020371670
After making Payments, please scan your Deposit Slip Number to email@example.com or text details below to 0803-419-4045:
- Your Full Names:
- First Bank Branch where payment is made:
- Deposit Slip Number:
- Phone Number and email address:
- Amount paid:
An SMS will be sent immediately upon confirmation of payment for you to proceed to the Portal to fill your online form. Payments can also be made using eTRANZACT. See Portal for details.
CORE BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES LTD
01-7417430, 01-7431179, 01-8154323, 031-810708, 01-8521979
(ABIA, IMO, ENUGU, ANAMBRA AND EBONYI STATES)